Zásady ochrany osobních údajů
In order for our e-shop to function well according to valid European legislation, we need to process some of your personal data. The personal information manager in relation to this e-shop is Věra Štoková, IČO: 05069238, with registered office at Roztoky, Šebkova 1845, phone: 777 333 570, e-mail: obchod (at) vinadac.cz.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Order handling and resolving any claims.
- In order to be able to send your orders and to effectively address your possible claims and complaints, we process your name and surname, mailing address, email, telephone number, bank account number, ordered goods and the price.
- The legal reason for this processing is the performance of the contract. We process these personal data for this purpose for the duration of the warranty period.
- Send newsletter and business offers. In order to let you know about current offers and discounts, we process your first and last name and e-mail address. The legal reason for this processing is your consent, which you provide to us when filling out the registration form and which you can revoke at any time.
- For better quality of our services, we work with some processors who can access your data. The access is only in connection with the services of our e-shop and only to the extent necessary. These processors are: Google, Mailchimp (newsletters). We do not provide any other personal information without your explicit consent.